Meeting 1: 17.11.2017, 15.30-17.00, german language
Meeting 2: 24.11.2017, 17.00-18.30, romanian language
Meeting 3: 15.12.2017, 15.30-17.00, german language
Meeting 4: 24.02.2018, all day, german language, Moieciu de Sus, loop 1 ECOMARATHON
Meeting 5: 17.03.2018, all day, german language, Moieciu de Sus, loop 2 ECOMARATHON
Meeting 6: 21.04.2018, all day, german language, Moieciu de Sus, loop 3 ECOMARATHON
Meeting 7: 04.-06.05.2018, 3 days, german language, Moieciu de Sus, ECOMARATHON
Commitment, passion, patience, kindness and reliability are just some basic requirements for working as a volunteer.
If you are also a team player, creative, at least 16 years old, love the mountains, or you want to learn more about nature and the traditions of a special mountain region, then take part in the current activities and ongoing projects of Centrul de Ecologie Montana (CEM)!
In the course of several meetings we – GERMANICA, in cooperation with CEM – prepare you for the volunteer work.
Centrul de Ecologie Montana (CEM) – Mountain Ecology Center – is a non-profit ecological foundation dedicated to the protection of the high mountains and mountain regions in Romania. The foundation is mainly active in Bran area, especially in the mountain village of Moieciu de Sus, and is actively involved in various projects together with other partners.
What do we offer you?
- lots of fun
- getting to know other people
- applying and developing your individual skills
- possibilities to engage meaningfully and to take responsibility
- spending time in nature
- involvement in the planning and implementation of different activities
- Organization of sports events, such as EcoMarathon with over 1,500 athletes
- Identification and marking of the eco touristic hiking trails and their digitization in ArcGis
- Production of informative brochures
- Renovation of old barns (analysis IS-AND-SET-condition, making the list of the necessary materials, searching for financing possibilities, execution of renovation plans …)
- Development of strategies for the region (ecotourism, marketing, souvenirs, etc.)
- … and maybe you have some ideas, too